Hjonk Hjonk Hello
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Heaven and Hell :|: Supernatural RP

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Between Heaven and Hell :|: Supernatural RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Between Heaven and Hell :|: Supernatural RP

Post by Spoons Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:22 pm

After what felt like hours, Ezra and Paxton successfully managed to carry her mother to her room and they returned to school. They came to their class late but continued with their learning with only a warning from the teacher.
Spoons
Spoons

Back to top Go down

Between Heaven and Hell :|: Supernatural RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Between Heaven and Hell :|: Supernatural RP

Post by Enkiiii Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:37 pm

Thankfully, Lucifer offered to haul the body into the back of Laurie's pickup.
"You've got good instincts," he commented as he rolled the body under a tarpaulin, "I've seen the way you react to supernatural stuff. Which parent?"
"Excuse me?" Laurie's eyes blazed with suspicion.
"You know," he waved a hand as he shoved the rickety tailgate into place, "hunter parent."
Laurie shook her head, "I dont know what you're talking about. My dad is definitely not a hunter."
"And your mum?" He prompted. Laurie's expression darkened.
"She died a few years ago. Car crash. Can we go now?"
Lucifer chuckled as he jumped into the passenger seat. Laurie swung the keys around her finger thoughtfully.
"Did your mum go out of town a lot? Long business trips, that sort of thing?"
The truck lurched to life and shot off. No answer was required, it was obviously yes anyway. Lucifer chuckled infuriatingly as Laurie furrowed her brows and drove.
Enkiiii
Enkiiii
Admin

https://hjonkhjonk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky..... Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:48 pm

Pass sorry can't think of anything.

Becky.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoons Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:04 pm

It was the end of school and Paxton went on her way home with a quick pat on the back of reassurance for Ezra before she left. She felt thankful to have such a trustworthy friend, especially with an important secret shared with her.
When Ezra got home, her mother acted like nothing happened and she was relieved.
Spoons
Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by Enkiiii Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:37 pm

Laurie and Lucifer dumped the body in the forest, well off the walking tracks. They didnt speak, not until they were walking back to Laurie's pickup.
"Lauren," that got Laurie's attention , "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Hunters aren't my favourite people and I like to know who I'm dealing with."
Laurie just grunted and jumped in the front of the pickup, "we need to get back before anyone notices our absence. And I need to finish the reports."
Lucifer just nodded, sensing that he was not yet fully forgiven. The truck lurched into action and clinked back towards the city.
Enkiiii
Enkiiii
Admin

https://hjonkhjonk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky..... Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:48 am

Millie sat on the edge of a building, swinging her legs out in front of her. She was zoning out when the sight of a familiar pick up truck caught her attention. Her sharp eyes stared at it, wondering why it was coming back from the forest.
Her mind flicked back to what she oversaw a couple hours ago. They were hiding the body.
"Randomly dumping a supernatural body in the forest might end badly." She said to the form of their retreating truck.

Becky.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoons Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:47 am

"Ezra! Ezra, come here!" Her mum called out. Ezra wandered out of her room and peered out the doorway to the kitchen.
"What is it?"
"We're going to the doctors real quick. It's just a checkup. You get one at least once a year," her mum snatched her handbag from the hanger. She locked eyes with her and it was only then Ezra noticed the dark rings surrounding her mum's eyes.
"Oh, okay." Ezra didn't protest. Her mother looked tired, and she wanted to get this over with quickly.
Spoons
Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3